MerkLabs offers top of the line best of breed herbal natural dietary & nutritional supplements to promote and enhance wellness. Select our homeopathic Nutraceuticals and supplement your wellness efforts. Choose MerkLabs complete joint Glucosamine, Chontroitin, MSM and Tumeric formulation for best of breed joint health support. Each of these curated dietary supplement ingredients may work to help promote and reach peak health and wellness opportunities your body may be craving for. Of course, just like all supplements continued use may be required and as with most nutritional products a long enough time frame may be required for the body to absorb and make use of the supplemental ingredients provided by these aides. So remember to not miss a dose and continue to use as directed by your medical professional(s) to achieve optimal potential results.
Buy 4 Get 2 FREE = 6 Bottles
1. Mansour, J., Biomechanics of Cartilage, in Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement. 2004, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Baltimore. p. 14.
2. Kelly, G.S., The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Altern Med Rev, 1998. 3(1): p. 27-39. Click for study.
3. Lee, Y.H., et al., Effect of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis. Rheumatol Int, 2010. 30(3): p. 357-63. Click for study.
4. Huskisson, E.C., Glucosamine and chondroitin for osteoarthritis. J Int Med Res, 2008. 36(6): p. 1161-79. 5. Vangsness, C.T., Jr., W. Spiker, and J. Erickson, A review of evidence based medicine for glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate use in knee osteoarthritis. Arthroscopy, 2009. 25(1): p. 86-94. Click for study.
5. Noack, W., et al., Glucosamine sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 1994. 2: p. 51-59. Click for study.
6. Muller-Fassbender, H., et al., Glucosamine sulfate compared to ibuprofen in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 1994. 2(1): p. 61-9. Click for study. 8. Herrero-Beaumont, G., et al., Glucosamine sulfate in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study using acetaminophen as a side comparator.
Consult with your doctor before using this and any dietary supplement. Allergens: shellfish.
This dietary supplement is intended for adults who are serious about promoting their joint health
Per serving (3 tablets): Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg, Boswellia Extract 200mg, Turmeric 150mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 25mg.
As a dietary supplement, take up to three (3) tablets before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Use with a healthy diet and exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.