MerkLabs Total Joint Support w/ Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia in Extra-large Dose Joints Pain Anti-Inflammatory Supplements support Knee Back Hip Elbow Ankle Hands Arthritis and Joint Pain w/ 90 ct bottle by Merk Labs
- Potent multi-prong joint health formula of proven ingredients promoting building cartilage that serves as a shock absorber for knee back elbow ankle hand wrist and all other joint pain soreness aches
- Powerful support for joint lubrication, better joint movement and flexibility. Designed to support joint pain, arthritis, joint stress, stiffness, and it may help repair cartilage, boost joint mobility, increase joint flexibility, support joint structure, protect joint tissue and reduce joint inflammation.
- Each serving provides extra-large hefty 1500mg of glucosamine, 1200mg of chondroitin plus MSM, Tumeric and Boswella
- Support sports joints injuries, overuse, or wear and tear that cause joint bone discomfort (Bursitis, Arthritis, Inflammation, Stiffness, Swelling)
- Best strong Glucosamine sulfate chondroitin tablets for women and men to support bone strength
Complete Body Joint Support Formula w/ Extra Large Dose to promote joint comfort, health, structure and function. Supplement the nutrients which support healthy joints and their connective tissues in a multi-prong nutrient in hefty dose dietary supplement. Get support for joint lubrication, better joint movement and flexibility. Promotes joint recovery and stimulates healthy joints health. The complete supplement for joints may ease pain and discomfort that come with age weight or athletic deterioration of the joints.
With our 30-day guarantee policy you have nothing to lose and joint health and flexibility support to gain. Stock up and Save now, with our limited time sale. Limited quantities available. With MerkLabs you can be confident in your joints health success with our 30-day multi bottle guarantee (restrictions apply). Order today while supplies last.
MerkLabs Provides the Key Ingredients for Joint Health Support
There are key ingredients clinically proven to help support joint well being and boost overall health. They each have their own benefits, but when taken together, they pack a multi prong attack for joint health support:
- Glucosamine research has focused on the potential for beneficially influence cartilage structure and alleviate arthritis. While in most of Europe, glucosamine is approved as a medical drug and is sold in the form of glucosamine sulfate. In this case, evidence of safety and efficacy is required for the medical use of glucosamine and several guidelines have recommended its use as an effective and safe therapy for osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin, a substance that occurs naturally in the connective tissues of people and is often used as an osteoarthritis treatment. A number of studies seemed to show that it is effective. Researchers found that chondroitin appeared to reduce pain, increase joint mobility, and decrease the need for painkillers.
- Turmeric Curcumin: An ancient Indian spice widely known medical circles for its ability to support and defend joint, bone, and physical wellness. One important note, however, is that the generic forms found in most mass-market supplements simply don’t have the potency and absorption power needed to be effective. Trials of clinically proven curcumin suggest a daily serving size of 350 to 400 mg. If a supplement contains more than this, it suggests that the curcumin is probably not clinically proven and may not work as promised.
- Boswellia: This tree extract helps curb discomfort by moderating our bodies’ natural inflammatory responses. It has even been shown to work better than an over-the-counter NSAID medication. However, like turmeric curcumin, generic forms may not give you the results you’re looking for. Based on clinical trials, target potency for ranged from 250 to 300 mg of boswellia per serving.
- Clinically studied and safe ingredients are critical for the results you want. MerkLabs worked hard to provide the best ingredients to insure a quality joint support product for you.
Buy MerkLabs Complete Joint Support Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia & Save
Buy 4 Get 2 FREE = 6 Bottles
1. Mansour, J., Biomechanics of Cartilage, in Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement. 2004, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Baltimore. p. 14.
2. Kelly, G.S., The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Altern Med Rev, 1998. 3(1): p. 27-39. Click for study.
3. Lee, Y.H., et al., Effect of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis. Rheumatol Int, 2010. 30(3): p. 357-63. Click for study.
4. Huskisson, E.C., Glucosamine and chondroitin for osteoarthritis. J Int Med Res, 2008. 36(6): p. 1161-79. 5. Vangsness, C.T., Jr., W. Spiker, and J. Erickson, A review of evidence based medicine for glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate use in knee osteoarthritis. Arthroscopy, 2009. 25(1): p. 86-94. Click for study.
5. Noack, W., et al., Glucosamine sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 1994. 2: p. 51-59. Click for study.
6. Muller-Fassbender, H., et al., Glucosamine sulfate compared to ibuprofen in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 1994. 2(1): p. 61-9. Click for study. 8. Herrero-Beaumont, G., et al., Glucosamine sulfate in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study using acetaminophen as a side comparator.
Consult with your doctor before using this and any dietary supplement. Allergens: shellfish.
This dietary supplement is intended for adults who are serious about promoting their joint health
Per serving (3 tablets): Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg, Boswellia Extract 200mg, Turmeric 150mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 25mg.
As a dietary supplement, take up to three (3) tablets before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Use with a healthy diet and exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.